At St. John's
It’s On Us
Join the It’s On Us movement by signing the pledge and learning how you can do more at St. John’s to prevent sexual assault.
Wellness Peer Educators
The Wellness Peer Educators are a team of passionate, energetic, and engaging students that help spread information to fellow students through special events and wellness workshops. They are specially trained to create space for open dialogue, offer workshops and create promotional events throughout the year offering their fellow students the tools they need to make informed decisions about their overall health. That means addressing all kinds of issues that affect your health, including but not limited to alcohol and other drug use, nutrition, violence prevention, stress management and sleep. To get involved or learn more, email [email protected].
- Surviving in Numbers: Provides education and empowerment through workshops and storytelling.
- Know Your IX: Educates students on their school’s obligations to address sexual assault under Title IX and empowers them to take action if their school fails to meet those obligations.
- End Rape On Campus : Helps students file complaints against their school for mishandling sexual assault reports.
- Futures Without Violence: Addresses sexual and domestic violence in communities through policy development, educational programs, and public action campaigns.
- Clery Center for Security on Campus: Works to make schools safer through survivor advocacy and prevention education.
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center: Provides education and resources on sexual assault.